This week’s realty hot spot series features Garia-Patuli, a Kolkata locality.
Garia-Patuli is a good residential area which is well connected and has several important commercial hubs.
There are 1,2,3 and 4 BHK properties in the locality. The houses are priced between Rs 2,700 per sq foot (sq ft) and Rs 5, 900 per sq ft. A 1-BHK (480 sq ft) costs an average of Rs 17 lakh and a 4-BHK (1,900 sq ft) costs about Rs 80 lakh.
The locality is 25 KM away from the airport, 15 KM from the nearest railway station and 12 KM from National Highway.
- Good residential area with sound connectivity and important commercial centres.
- Key hospitals are Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, IRIS, Peerless etc.
- Decent social infra including schools, colleges, restaurants and shopping complexes.
- Well-connected with popular shopping malls like South City Mall and Metropolis Mall.
- Enjoys smooth connectivity through EM Bypass Road and Metro.
Grocery Stores: 20+
Petrol Pumps: 10+
SUPPLY BY BHK
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)
ALSO READ: CASAGRAND Clocks 120 Units Sales Through ‘Fantastic 5% offer’